CBSC Home Page Forums

    • Forum
    • Topics
    • Posts
    • Last Post
    • Coach Employment Registration
      A reminder that before you start you will need to have:
      1. your SIN number
      2. your bank account details (if a new coach or if changed from last year)
      3. a pdf or jpg of your certifications for uploading
      4. completed tax forms for uploading (available in the Tax Form section)
      Go to your program (SWIM, SAIL, TENNIS) to complete all registration documents.
    • 0
    • 0
    • No Topics